PAW MediDerm® is a low-irritant shampoo to aid the treatment of canine seborrheoa, pyoderma and the pruritus associated with these conditions. Controls Malassezia pachydematis and aids in the control of Staphylococcus intermedius on canine skin.
Why useFormulated using mild, effective active ingredients (including synthetic piroctone olamine) to:
- Aid the treatment of canine seborrhoea & pyoderma & the pruritus (itchiness) associated with these conditions
- Control Malassezia pachydermatis
- Aid in the control of Staphylococcus intermedius
- Remove scaly skin & grease
PAW MediDerm Shampoo combines Piroctone olamine, a new veterinary antibacterial and antifungal ingredient, with pawDerm surfactant cleansing technology, glycerin (vegetable), sodium phosphate, glyceryl laurate and aqua (purified Australian water).
- 200 ml easy squeeze tube
- 500 ml easy pour, clip top pack